A unique knife that your hand firmly holds, with a blade shape designed for hiking varied uses.
Handcrafted knife with forced notch.
Guarantee of quality
- The shell and the spring are forged together in one piece.
- The cutting edge is protected : when closed, the blade does not come into contact with the inner part of the spring.
- Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel : the last steel coming from the razor blade steel. The only difference : this steel is adapted to and guaranteed for food contact. It also keeps its sharpness longer because it is harder.
- Length of the knife (open) : 21,5 cm (8.5 inches)
- Length of the knife (closed): 12 cm (4.7 inches)
- Length of the blade : 9 cm (3.5 inches)
- Weight of the knife : 85 g (1.9 pounds)